2014年4月28日星期一

Research Process 3

    Today, I found a movie that name “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”. I already watched the first two installments of this series movie, but the third one is totally different from the first two. However, my research paper does not focus on the differences between the third one and the first two installments. In “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”, there are two Chinese women who have mysterious power and Chinese Kungfu. Besides, although this movie shows the modern time, these two women still like in Qing dynasty. To be honesty, most Chinese women do not have Chinese Kungfu, and few of them wear clothes in Qing dynasty. However, this movie is fantasy style. I could not figure out every detail in the movie, although there are a lot of elements of Chinese women that are wrong. Maybe, I can use this movie into my research paper.

没有评论:

发表评论